NSC Kiwi GP
or from $3,995.00 today & 5 weekly interest-free payments of $300.00 with
Added to the NSC range in 2020, this wonderfully versatile general purpose saddle can take you from trekking, to schooling, to low to mid level jumping.
With moveable front knee blocks that allow you to customise leg support for your chosen discipline, and a more forward cut flap shape to give you additional leg room over jumps.
Traditional dual flaps and semi deep seat give you support in the saddle, paired with a soft latex seat for your added comfort.
The Kiwi is the ultimate GP for our versatile NZ riders.
Hand crafted in the UK, with a traditional spring tree and generous wool flocked panel, it is available in hardwearing English Mellow or Buffalo leather, and can be made with your preference of either short or long girth straps.
This saddle suits horses from medium curves to flat backs, low to medium wither profiles and will also fit kindly on horses with long withers.
- 16.5", 17", 17.5", 18", 18.5"
- MW, W, XW, 2XW
- English Mellow as standard, upgrade to Buffalo or Calf
- Long or short girthing
- Wooden laminated spring tree
- Wool flocked panels
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN – Individual customisations available for piping keepers and cantles. POA
- Contact your local NSC fitter/stockist to arrange a trial