Adam Ellis Signature Mono Event
or from $4,495.00 today & 5 weekly interest-free payments of $300.00 with
A very popular monoflap saddle made for NSC in the UK by Master Saddler Adam Ellis.
This saddle gives you a closer ‘feel’ of your horse through the single, or ‘mono’ flap, with knee and thigh blocks pre molded into the flap to give you instant stability when you need it.
A flatter cantle, med-wide twist, and ergonomically shaped seat makes this saddle so comfortable for both you and your horse.
Designed to help accommodate horses with wider spinal processes and well sprung ribcages.
With a generous wool panel this saddle is a sympathetic choice for flatter to medium curved back shapes, and the medium length points allow clearance and support for long withers.
The “Y” girthing system fits a wide range of girth grooves (and helps with stability on wide ‘rolly’ horses). This saddle is also customisable with a dual flap version with short girthing points and adjustable knee and thigh blocks available.
- 16.5", 17", 17.5", 18", 18.5"
- M, MW, W, XW,
- Black, Brown
- Leather: English mellow as standard, or upgrade to Italian Calf or Buffalo
- Long girthing
- Wooden laminated spring tree
- Wool flocked panels
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN – Individual customisations available for piping, keepers and cantles – POA
- Contact your local NSC fitter/stockist to arrange a trial